Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Room make over!

Hi! As i told you guys earlier, i'm painting my room this week! And today we're going to start of with removing the old wallpaper (You call it like that in english? idk ;s Paper on the wall? Well, you know what  mean, right?).  I really disgust my old wallpaper. Let me show you how it looks like till now;


Disgusting right? It's some kind of broken white with a little bit yellow in it, and it has these red dots, you see?

Now i'm going to show a picture how my room looks now at the moment. I know it's a real mess, but that's because we had to replace al the furniture 'nd stuff.

Ugh, it's reaally ugly ;d But yeah, that's why we're doing a room make-over ;d

See ya laterr!
xoxo Iri!

footnote; THE STYLE SISTERS ARE GOING TO SARDINIA! TOGETHER! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment